HWRC Pool Rules
- Please read the Pool Rules posted on the pool house before you swim!
- After school swimming: Children under 18 years of age are not allowed on the pool or clubhouse premises without an adult until a lifeguard is on duty at 3:30 pm.
- Starting June 11th, lifeguard hours are Monday – Friday from 1:00 pm until 4:50 pm.
- Children must pass a swimming test to swim in the deep end. Check with a lifeguard to schedule a test.
- Do not prop the clubhouse door open when no monitor is on duty – it is a violation of state regulations.
- Large rafts or tubes are NOT allowed in the pool.
- Tennis only is allowed on the tennis courts. Skateboarding or other activities are NOT permitted. Please keep both gates locked at all times.
- A shut-off button is now located near the pump house door. In case of emergency, this will sound an alarm and stop the pool pumps.
- Please – no talking to the on-duty lifeguards.
2008 HWRC Bylaws, Approved 10/15/2007 (pdf, 25 kb)
HWRC boundaries, Approved 10/07/09